Laman

Place 728 x 90 Ad Here

Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Breakfast Ala Seorang Penyendiri

Monday morning. It's crucial time. Bisa jadi bad day atau good day dimulai dari pagi hari. Actually, I have no class this morning but my teacher asked to have morning class. And gue buru-buru dan bersiap-siap. Short story, gue sudah sampai di kelas. But my teacher hadn't come at all. She arrived at 8 and our class ended at 9.

Karena terburu-buru, I skip my breakfast. So I go to KFC and get breakfast menu. And here I am. Ordering and eating, all by myself. Alone. Gue sudah terbiasa kok. #AkuRapopo

Super Breakfast


So, here is my monday story. Where's yours? :)
See you on next post.

2 comments:

  1. My monday story is atap rumah bocor, dan rumah banjir. Gitu haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wkwk emang lagi musim hujan...semangat beres-beres kenakalannya hujan :D

      Delete