Laman

Place 728 x 90 Ad Here

Sunday, August 24, 2014

#POTD - Mistakes

I feel like it's been a long time since I post in this blog. And it's been a long time since I post for #POTD. Yes! Today I'm gonna sharing photo. And that photo is my main bias -or usually I call Papi-, Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior.

Last night was 25th celebration birthday, Mahakarya RCTI 25 Anniversary,  from local channel television, RCTI.  I can't really describe about last night but one thing that I am surely know is something wrong or trouble when Super Junior M was performing. All starting from the wrong song played. 2 times they played wrong song. And then Donghae shouted wrong country.
Everybody makes mistakes.
But whether it applies in the event on a great show? 
I, personally, feel disappointed for that trouble. 

When trouble come...
picture full credit to owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment