Laman

Place 728 x 90 Ad Here

Sunday, June 29, 2014

#POTD - I miss us...

Seriously, I really miss my buddies. I miss all of what we do together. They aren't replaceable. They are the one and only I feel fully comfortable to act with. Gimana enggak coba, 2 years we spent time together. Belajar sama-sama, ketawa sama-sama, gila sama-sama, nonton sama-sama, berbagi bekal sama-sama, main uno sama-sama dan berbagai hal yang dilakukan sama-sama. Sudah kayak saudara banget. I was touched with every little thing that they do not realize they are doing such as attention, caring, calling each other by absurd name and all of things that I do not realize.


And check out my 2nd video on my youtube channel, celebrating Friendship Day.. And I made it because I miss my buddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment