Laman

Place 728 x 90 Ad Here

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Profile Red Velvet


Red Velvet is a girlband under the auspices of SM Entertainment. Debut on August 1, 2014.

Here are profile from each member:

Birth Name: Bae Ju Hyun (hangeul: 배주현) (kanji: 裴柱現)
Stage Name: Irene 
(아이린)
Nickname: Baechuㅜㅜ (Korean: Cabbage), 'The 2nd Tiffany'
Birthday: March 29, 1991
Hometown: Daegu, Korea
Zodiac: Aries
 Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Main Dancer
Height: 161 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Blood Type: A
Favorite Artist: BoA
Motto: "Focus on things that bring my mood up"
Special Ability: Rap, singing, acting & modern dancing

Hobby: Dancing

I want to be: "A singer who can give good energy!"



English Name: Wendy Son (웬디손)
Korean Name: Son Seung Wan 
(hangeul: 손승완) (kanji: 孫承歡)
Stage Name: Wendy 
(웬디)
Nickname: Olaf
Birthday: February 21, 1994
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Zodiac: Aquarius
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 40 kg
Blood Type: O
Instruments: Guitar
Motto : "Always be optimistic!! And do your best in everything!"
Special Ability : Playing flute, guitar and saxophone; singing; fluent in English
Hobby : Finding rare song, cook, singing pop songs, playing instrument (flute, saxophone, piano & guitar)
I want to be : "As I did, I hope many people would get strength when they hear my songs whenever they are in hard time, happy, or sad!"



Birth Name: Kang Seul Gi ( hangeul: 강슬기) (kanji: 슬기)
Stage Name: Seulgi (슬기)

Nickname: Kkangseul

Birthday: February 10, 1994

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Zodiac: Aquarius
Position: Main Vocalist, Face of the Group
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Blood Type: A
Instruments: Guitar

Motto: "Let’s become a giver! I think a giver is so smart"
Special Ability: playing guitar, fluent in Japanese, singing and dancing
Hobby: Drawing, playing guitar, singing, and dancing

I want to be : "I hope I could be someone’s dream since I dreamt of being a singer by looking at other senior singers~"


Birth Name: Park Soo Young (박수영) (朴秀英)
Stage Name: Joy 
(조이)
Nickname: DoongDoongie
Birthday: September 3, 1996
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Zodiac: Virgo
Position: Maknae and Lead Rapper
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Blood Type: A
Motto: "Be thankful for everything!"

Special Ability: Singing and dancing

Hobby: Watching a movie and singing a good song

I want to be : "I want to be a singer who could comfort others’ mind at the closest distance~"

No comments:

Post a Comment